Monday 5 March 2012

Hazrat Nargis Khatoon a.s - The Mother of the Twelfth Imam a.s

Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem


As-salamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatoh,

 
Amir al-Mu'minin Imam 'Ali ibn Abi Talib (a.s.) said:

‘‘Adoration [of Allāh] consists of five things: keeping the stomach empty, reading the Qur’an, performing the night prayer, imploring Allāh(s.w.t.) at dawn, and crying much from fear of Allāh(s.w.t.) ."

[Reference:   Mustadrak al-Wasail, v. 11, p. 244, no. 12875 ]


A humble request:
Please pray  for  restoration of Jannat al-Baqi & early re-appearance of Imam-E-Zamana (atfs).

Iltemase dua

Hazrat Nargis Khatoon a.s -

The Mother of the Twelfth Imam a.s



Nargis Khatoon (sa), (meaning a narcissus flower)
 the daughter of a great Roman Caesar, was chosen by Almighty Allah(by a special dream) to become the Mother of 12th Imam, Imam Mahdi (atf). Nargis Khatoon (sa), the beautiful princess, who was also the descendant of one of the disciples of Prophet Jesus(Esa), was sent to Samarra, Iraq, to become the wife of 11th Imam, Imam Hassan Askari (as).

            She was the descendant of the disciple Simon Peter, the vicegerent of Jesus. Narjis was a Roman princess and it was via a miracle in by which she became married to Imam Hasan al-Askari a.s (the eleventh Imam), and to subsequently become the mother of the last Imam.

            She was born in Byzantium and as she narrated she turned to Islam because a special dream. Then she was taken captive in a battle between Muslims and Byzantium and became a slave. Then Imam Ali al-Naqi a.s bought her and married her to his son Hasan al-Askari(as) .

            Nargis Khatoon (sa), was a Roman princess. She was the most pure offspring of the European nations and races. It was destined that Nargis Khatoon (sa) would go to the streets of Baghdad to become owned by the most pure of men, Imam Hassan Askari (as) and become the mother of the 12th Imam, Imam Mahdi (atf).

            Know your Master the Awaited One: Imam Mahdi (atf)
He is none other than the 12th and last apostle (Imam) after Prophet Mohammed (SAWW). He has many other titles, among them is also the Guided One (Al-Mahdi in Arabic). His name is Mohammed Al-Mahdi son of Imam Hassan Askari (as). He was born in Samarra (Iraq) on Friday 15th of the month of Shabaan in 255 AH.

            His father, Imam Hassan Askari (as), was imprisoned most of his life by Abbasid Caliphs to prevent him from having a son whom they feared will bring the justice and equity that was promised and remove tyranny and tyrants from the face of the earth. The Imam Hassan Askari (as) was poisoned in prison at the age of 28 in the year 260 AH by Al-Mu'tamid, the Abbasid Caliph.

            The Awaited One, Imam Mahdi (as) is the only son of his father, and he was 5 years old at the time of his father's death. His mother was Nargis Khatoon (sa), for whom this article is being dedicated.


How Narjis Khatoon(sa) met Hassan Askari(as) and with Others in dream?
The story of how they met and joined is recorded in many history books as well as sparsely in the scriptures of holy traditions of the infallibles (the Prophet Mohammad (SAW), his daughter Fatima (sa) and the twelve Imams (apostles)).
            One night, I slept sad and uncomfortable. I saw in the dream that lightened men came to the palace. Some were saying one of them was Christ a.s and the other one was the Holy Islamic Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. The Islamic Prophet Muhammad s.a.w facing the Christ said, "I ask you the hand of this granddaughter of yours for my (grand) son in marriage".

            Christ a.s was overjoyed and happy and accepted it (the proposal). I got up from the bed and did not tell anyone about this matter. Till such time that one-day, I fell ill and my father summoned the entire physician and made them present near my bed. But none of them could treat me. I requested my father to free those Muslims who were in prison. He agreed to my demand and freed them and I was cured. One night, I again saw lightened women. They were saying that she is Mary a.s (mother of Jesus) and Fatimah Zahra a.s (the daughter of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad s.a.w). Fatimah Zahra a.s came ahead and said to me, "If you are inclined to be the wife of my son you should become a Muslim."

            I embraced and accepted Islam at her hands in the dream. Then she took me along with her to her son Hassan al-Askari a.s.

            His love captured my heart very strongly and thoroughly so I became restless both days and nights till one night, I saw Imam Hassan al-Askari a.s in my dream. I asked him, "How can I become your wife?" He said, "very soon your father will send an army to fight the Muslims and you will be at the rear of that army. The Muslims will win the battle and you will be held prisoner and brought in to Baghdad for sale. The ship stops in the course of Euphrates and they bring you out for sale". When the customers come to purchase you. But wait, the one who will come to buy you will come along with a letter from my father. He will buy you and bring you along with him.

Some Events in the life of Nargis Khatoon(sa) and the Mission of Bishr Al-Ansari Shaikh Tabarsi,
 one of the great scholars and traditionists of the fifth century, in his book titled Al-Gaiba (Seclusion ) reported Bishr Al-Ansari (a servant of 10th Imam, Imam Ali Al-Naqi (as)) as saying that one day, Imam Ali Al-Naqi (as) called him and said: "O' Bishr, you are from the Ansars (inhabitants of Madina who believed in and supported Prophet Mohammad (SAWW) when He migrated from Makkah to Madina in the early years of Islam) who have always been our loyal and our trustworthy through generations, therefore I want to exalt you and chasten you with the honor of carrying out a furtive mission."

            Bishr Al-Ansari said that he became very anxious as Imam Ali Al-Naqi (as) wrote a letter in Roman language, closed it and affixed his seal on it. Then he took out a yellow bundle containing 220 golden Dinars. Imam Ali Al-Naqi (as) handed me the gold bundle and the letter telling me to go to Baghdad and to be near the crossing of Euphrates there in the morning of so and so day. Imam Ali Al-Naqi (as) said: "when you see the arrival of ships with many captive women brought in for sale as slave girls, stay put as various panders for the Abbasid and a number of young Arab buyers gather around. Watch from distance , a slave trader, brings out a slave girls wearing silk and looks so and so. She will refuse to take the veil off her face, she will decline to show herself off or even let anyone touch her. She will cry out in Roman language to save her chastity from being attacked."

            Imam Ali Al-Naqi (as) added: "One buyer will admire her chastity and offers the salve trader 300 Dinars to buy her from him. She will say to him: I have no desire for you even if you wore King Solomon's clothes and owned a kingdom like his, so do not waste your money on me. The slave trader will say to her: What's the idea? You are to be sold anyhow. She would reply: Why the hurry? I will choose a buyer whom my heart likes and accepts his loyalty and honesty. Then you approach the slave trader and tell him that you have a letter from a nobleman written in Roman language and inscription describing his generosity, loyalty, benevolence and noblesse. Trader said: "Show her this letter, and that if she tends to accept the vices of the writer, then you could buy her for him."
            Bishr Al-Ansari said that he followed all the instructions as given to him by his master, Imam Ali Al-Naqi (as) with regard to this slave girl. All the events that his master foretold materialized. Bishr Al-Ansari added: When she read the letter, she started to cry and said to trader sell me to the writer of this letter, swearing and threatening to kill herself if he did not. Bishr Al-Ansari started to bargain with the slave trader on the price until he agreed to sell her at amount given to Bishr Al-Ansari by his master, Imam Ali Al-Naqi (as). Bishr Al-Ansari received the cheering and happy slave girl and accompanied her to the little room where they stayed in Baghdad. As she sat down, she took out the letter and started kissing it and swabbing with it her eyes.

Failure Attempts of Marriage of Roman princess Malika
 Astounded, Bishr Al-Ansari asked: You are kissing a letter of someone you do not know? Nargis Khatoon (sa) replied promptly: "You are incapable and little-knowing the position of descendants of Prophet Mohammed (SAW). Listen to me carefully; I am Malika daughter of Yashoa, the son of Caesar the King of the Romans. My mother is a descendant of Shimeon the disciple of Jesus the son of Mary (sa). I shall reveal to you my incredible story.

            Nargis Khatoon (sa) said: "My grandfather the Caesar wanted to marry me off to his nephew when I was 13 years old. He summoned to his palace the descendants of the disciples of Jesus, three hundred of them were monks and priests, and a further seven hundred were high dignitaries. He also called four thousand men of his high ranking officers, generals, knights, noblemen and tribal chiefs. A magnificent throne, adorned with jewels and gems, was erected in the palace and raised forty steps high."

Nargis Khatoon (sa) added: "As my grandfather's nephew went up the throne, surrounded by huge crosses and the bishops stood up and opened their bibles, the palace started to shake, the crosses fell to the ground and the throne crashed down as its pillars shattered. His nephew was knocked down unconscious. The bishops turned pale and trembled. A senior bishop said to my grandfather: O' King, relieve us from attending this ceremony and witness these signs which augur an evil omen of the end of Christianity and the Royal religion."
            Nargis Khatoon (sa) said: "My grandfather was annoyed and severely disturbed by this. He angrily commanded that the crosses be lifted and the pillars fixed. He ordered to continue the ceremony and called upon the brother of his nephew to marry me instead, so that the good fortunes of the latter nephew would stave off the jinx of his brother. Once again a tremor hit the palace causing great fear among the guests who ran away leaving the palace. My grandfather was saddened by this and returned to his sleeping chamber."

Roman princess Malika Embraces Islam and become Nargis Khatoon (sa)
Nargis Khatoon (sa) then said: After fourteen nights, I saw another vision where I saw Fatima a.s daughter of Prophet Mohammad (SAWW) and Mary a.s mother of Jesus (sa) along with a number of maids of honor came to visit me. Mary said to me: "This is Fatima a.s your husband's mother." I embraced her and cried and complained that Imam Hassan Askari a.s did not come to see me. She said that her son would not visit me as long as I was of a different religion. I would have to embrace Islam to see him. She said: "If you were inclined to satisfy God and satisfy Jesus (as) and Mary (sa) and wanted Imam Hassan Askari (as) to visit you, then you would have to say "La Ilaha Illa-Allah, Muhammadur Rasoolul Allah" (I bear witness that there is no God but Allah, and that Mohammad is His messenger). .
            I was willing heart and soul to accept Islam, and spoke those words. Fatima a.s daughter of Prophet Mohammad (SAWW) embraced me and said: "Now expect the visit of Imam Hassan Askari a.s, I will send him to you".
            I woke up very happy and eager for meeting my beloved. On the following night, I saw as if he came to see me and I am saying O' beloved, you have forsaken me, while I was suffering in your love. He said that my belief was the reason for his delay, but from now on he would visit me every night until Almighty Allah will join us together.

The Captive(imprison) Roman Princess Narjis
Bishr Al-Ansari asked: "Then how you became prison?" Nargis Khatoon (sa) said: "Imam Hassan Askari (as) told me one night that my grandfather will send out a big army to fight the Muslims on day so and so, and then he would join that army later on. When that happens, I am to follow them taking so and so route disguised as a maid with some of my maids. As I did what I was told, I found myself and the maids surrounded by the vanguard of the Muslim army. We were taken captives. No body knew that I was a Roman princess and I never told anyone. Even the old man, in whose bounty I became captive, the one you have bought me from, asked me my name. I said it was Narjis. He said that it is a maid's name. The rest of the story you witnessed in the slave market."

In the Presence of the 10th Imam, Imam Ali Al-Naqi (as) Bishr Al-Ansari said: When I returned with her to Samarra. She met my master Imam Ali Al-Naqi (as), who asked her: "How Allah showed you the dignity of Islam and the honor of Mohammad and his progeny (as)?" She said: "What can I say about what you know better than I do."
            Imam Ali Al-Naqi (as) said: "I want to honor you. What shall you choose, ten thousand dinars or the news of good tidings of an everlasting honor?" She replied: "The good news of a son from me." Imam Ali Al-Naqi (as) said: "Glad tidings for you, for you shall beget a child who will rule over the East and the West and fill the earth with justice and equity as it is filled with injustice and tyranny." Nargis Khatoon (sa) asked: "By whom (I shall have this son)?" Imam Ali Al-Naqi (as) replied in Roman language: "By the one for whom Prophet Mohammad (SAW) had betrothed you on the night of so and so, the month of so and so, and the year of so and so...."

اللَّهُـمّ صَــــــلٌ علَےَ مُحمَّــــــــدْ و علَےَ آل مُحمَّــــــــدْ


--

 فبای الاء ربکما تکذبن.

--
اللَّهُـمّ صَــــــلٌ علَےَ مُحمَّــــــــدْ و علَےَ آل مُحمَّــــــــدْ



.فبای الاء ربکما تکذبن

--
اللَّهُـمّ صَــــــلٌ علَےَ مُحمَّــــــــدْ و آل مُحمَّــــــــدْ


--
YA ALLAH (ONE N ONLY) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.